Monday, July 14, 2014

Sevierville Triangle `UFO' Caught On Photo AND Video July 13th (Latest MUFON Reports)

The report was submitted to MUFON yesterday and includes two good pictures shown below and the rarely gotten supportive video (short as it is): First the report submitted:

A friend and I were at New Center School in Sevierville. We had just finished walking and decided to swing. We were swinging for about 10 minutes then I spotted a light out of the corner of my eye. I looked up and seen three ball shaped lights just moving slowly in like a perfect triangle formation. I thought it may be a plane but I have never seen a plane like that. One was a darker orange color and the other two were more yellow. I couldn't stop looking at it. It was moving slow then started to disappear. We even sat and waited about thirty minutes to try and see it again but it didn't appear. I first seen the object around 9:45 pm. I also apologize for the second of foul words in the video.
Report Link
--------------------------------------------------------------
HUGE Enlargement At MUFON

====================================================
(some course language)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It would have been easy for these folks to over describe this experience for sure IMO. This is a good video IMO too.
Could RC's be this good? Sure seems like the capture of something potentially anomalous.
===================================
The State UFO Blogging Series Features Reports With Pictures And Videos - See More State UFO Blogs In The Sidebar.
====================================
=================================

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments Are Welcome And Are Always Moderated!